The lake of Colbún , with a total area of over 5.700 hectars and 1.490 millions cubic meters of water, it is the largest artificial lake in CHile. The transparent clear waters are of an ideal temperature for the practice of water sports.
- Located in the northern edge of the
lake of Colbún, at 50 Kms. from Talca,
up the Talca - Laguna del Maule road
(International andean pass Pehuenche)
- Four hours south of Santiago by car.
- Situated at the edge of the lake with
stunning views of the Andean peaks.
- Excellent climate, no rain during summer.
- Ecological environment with total privacy.
- Large filtered swinning pool with
a side area for children.
- Children games available.
Given its location and excellent access roads, the vacation complex offers an interesting alternative to relax and/or practice aquatic sports for those that enjoy and give importance to the contact with nature.
When the complex was planner special consideration was given to its isolation and privacy that included space between the cabins withi an existing woodland (Natural varieties)